Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/20 20:51:33 UTC

Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone submitted CFP here:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-summit-europe-2018/program/cfp/

Sounds like an interesting place to present the products (ACS) - if anyone
interested, I'm happy to share the work(load) and present jointly, or
similar...

Deadline for CFP is 1st July...

Anyone?

Cheers,
Andrija

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

final reminder if anyone would like to submit a talk for Open Source Summit
Europe 2018 (Edinburgh):
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-summit-europe-2018/program/cfp/

CFP deadline is 1st July some hours... For now, I guess Dag@ShapeBlue,
Mike@SolidFire and me@HIAG have submitted a proposal, perhaps someone else
also from the community...

Would be a good excuse to have a beer :)

Cheers
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Thx Giles, that's great.

RE: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Excellent 👍

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Submitted...

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
?

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

RE: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

I'm also interested :) Actually planning a talk abount attaching active/active iSCSI targets w/ TCQ and ALUA capability to a ceph cluster.

Am Donnerstag, den 21.06.2018, 15:43 +0000 schrieb Tutkowski, Mike:
> I am interested.
>

> > On Jun 21, 2018, at 2:38 AM, Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Andrija
> > - yes I think it would be a great idea for Cloudstack to have some talks there.
> >
> > Open source summit appears to be Linux Foundations replacement for
> > Linuxcon/cloudopen - people from this community have spoken at these
> > before and had good attendance
> >
> > Lets coordinate on here some submissions.
> >
> > First of all, anybody else fancy submitting for this ?
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Giles
> >
> > giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
> > www.shapeblue.com
> > 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Anyone else? CFP deadline is in 5 days, so beter make up your mind :)

On Jun 21, 2018 18:53, "Stephan Seitz" <s....@heinlein-support.de> wrote:

Hey!

I'm also interested :) Actually planning a talk abount attaching
active/active iSCSI targets w/ TCQ and ALUA capability to a ceph cluster.

Am Donnerstag, den 21.06.2018, 15:43 +0000 schrieb Tutkowski, Mike:
> I am interested.
>

> > On Jun 21, 2018, at 2:38 AM, Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> > Hi Andrija
> > - yes I think it would be a great idea for Cloudstack to have some
talks there.

> > Open source summit appears to be Linux Foundations replacement for
Linuxcon/cloudopen - people from this community have spoken at these before
and had good attendance

> > Lets coordinate on here some submissions.
> >
> > First of all, anybody else fancy submitting for this ?
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Giles
> >
> > giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
> > www.shapeblue.com
> > 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK
> > @shapeblue

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Posted by Stephan Seitz <s....@heinlein-support.de>.
Hey!

I'm also interested :) Actually planning a talk abount attaching active/active iSCSI targets w/ TCQ and ALUA capability to a ceph cluster.

Am Donnerstag, den 21.06.2018, 15:43 +0000 schrieb Tutkowski, Mike:
> I am interested.
>

> > On Jun 21, 2018, at 2:38 AM, Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Andrija
> > - yes I think it would be a great idea for Cloudstack to have some talks there.
> >
> > Open source summit appears to be Linux Foundations replacement for Linuxcon/cloudopen - people from this community have spoken at these before and had good attendance
> >
> > Lets coordinate on here some submissions.
> >
> > First of all, anybody else fancy submitting for this ?
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Giles
> >
> > giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
> > www.shapeblue.com
> > 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK
> > @shapeblue

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

Re: Open Summit CFP anyone ?