Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nicolas Robert <nr...@peopleware.lu> on 2002/10/09 10:43:37 UTC

extends validator form rules

Hello,

I've got a verry large validator.xml file (more than 3000 lines) , and I
would like to know if it's possible to extend <form anchor validation rules.
If it's possible, could you send me examples?

Thanks

Nicolas

(Excuse me for my poor english)

Re: extends validator form rules

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Have you been to google yet?  Tried looking in the commons area?  David
Winterfeldt has a site too ...

http://home.earthlink.net/~dwinterfeldt/index.html

--
Eddie Bush