Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tim Dudgeon <td...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 19:37:15 UTC

Re: State of the camel-cdi component

Hi,

Was wondering what the latest status was here (read below)?
I'm trying to adapt a camel-servlet app to use CDI and it's not clear
how to best go about this.

Thanks

Tim

Posted by Tim Dudgeon <td...@gmail.com>.
That's great to hear. Roll on 2.17.
What was not clear for me was whether it would work (=how to get it to
work) in a pure servlet (=jetty, tomcat) environment.

Tim

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr>.
Hi Tim,