Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cay <ca...@daikei.co.jp> on 2000/07/06 05:01:21 UTC

Tomcat and IIS 4.0

Thanks very much for help.

I did exactly every thing said in tomcat-iis-howto, But it seem like the
isapi_redirect.dll did not be called, because I can delete the filter when
IIS running. Is there any advise?

I used NT 4.0 SP 5, tomcat 3.1, JDK 1.1.8.

Cay

this is my register entries:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"logfile"="e:\\tomcat\\isapi.log"
"log_level"="debug"
"worker_file"="e:\\tomcat\\conf\\workers.properties"
"worker_mount_file"="e:\\tomcat\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"

RE: Tomcat and IIS 4.0

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
I think the arrow should really be green.
You have to double check the installation of the ISAPI filter in IIS.

If after checking file location and so it still doesn't work, try temporarly
uninstalling the other filter to check for some kind of collision.

I also red some mention that the DLL of the ISAPI filter should be in a
IIS Virtual Directory with "execute" rights. I don't really know if it is
mandatory but... you could try!

Good luck,
Paulo

RE: Tomcat and IIS 4.0