Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2015/07/27 11:52:03 UTC

is there someone develop the full flash api?stage3d api?with flexjs?

if have it ,will be useful,flash 2 html5

Re: is there someone develop the full flash api?stage3d api?with flexjs?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Not as part of FlexJS that I know of.  To me, it isn’t a primary goal of
FlexJS.  FlexJS is trying to abstract away the details of the Flash API in
the same way that Flex did.  Other efforts like Jangaroo and Shumway may
be interesting to you.

Someone is, I think, looking into using the Feathers API as an abstraction
for Flash and JS.  You may find that interesting as well.

And of course, anyone is welcome to try to package all of Flash and/or
Stage3D on top of FlexJS.

-Alex