Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Paul, Seby" <Se...@searshc.com> on 2011/02/04 23:19:07 UTC

recommendation help

There is no user preference in our data file.   i can create
recommendations with mhaout using LogLikelihoodSimilarity and
TanimotoCoefficientSimilarity.

Is it possible to use any other similarity metrics without the
preference value?

Thank you
Seby Paul

Re: recommendation help

Posted by gustavo salazar <gu...@gmail.com>.
Could I use Spearman correlation without preference values?

--
Gustavo Salazar Loor
Estudiante de Ing. Telemática - Espol

Re: recommendation help