Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Gruber <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 01:01:10 UTC

SOLVED: My problems with .tml the other day.

Yeah, so after all that frustration, I blew away my local workspace
of /trunk, got it again, blew away ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/
tapestry and rebuilt, F5'ed in eclipse, cleaned the projects, then
started it all up again and it magically worked.

I'm guessing that somehow it was picking up older copies of the t5
code from the local repo.  Sorry for all my frustration.

Christian.