Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/03 13:23:37 UTC

ApacheConEU?

anyone thinking about submitting a proposal for a paper?

- robert

Re: ApacheConEU?

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
I'd like to participate in a Nu-Mailet session.  Our re-launch is
scheduled for this week.  Should have time to show a first draft of what
I've been working on about then.  There should be plenty of time in
January to decide if there is enough direction building to propose a
session.

Re: ApacheConEU?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.

RE: ApacheConEU?