Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sharath karnati <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/26 15:17:41 UTC

Using dojo with .

Hi All,

   I have 2 <s:select> tags.

  Example:

<s:select label="Class" key="class" list="classNames" headerKey="1" headerValue="-- Please Select --" onchange="javascript:formSubmit();"
 />

<s:select label="Teacher" key="teacher" list="teachers" headerKey="1" headerValue="-- Please Select --" />

When I select 'class' it should populate teachers depending upon that class selection, right now 'onchange' I'm submitting action and it is working fine but it is refreshing entire page. I'd like to know how to use 'dojo' without refresh this page for change on 'Class' to populate 'Tearcher' list.

  Can you please provide me sample code how to do this with dojo + struts2?

Thanks,
Sharath.