Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com> on 2005/07/20 20:03:36 UTC

Committer proposal

V2 release is now out and I'd like to thank everybody who helped in any
way, by submitting patches, bugs or answering questions on the lists.

A major contributor to the v2 release was Yana Kadiyska, so I'd like to
propose her to become a committer.

She contributed the XPath and XQuery glue code over Saxon, and a large
number of patches in the DOM implementation and testing areas. Also she
provided numerous useful answers for questions on XMLBeans user and dev
lists. She is currently working on improving the performance of DOM
implementation.

If there are no objections I'll send out a vote in a few days.

- Cezar