Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ling Kok Choon <ko...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/22 09:42:36 UTC

Can i use turbine api in a normal application ?

Hi,

   I have build a web application with turbine, but
now i need to use some of the turbine api in my new
application ( NOT Web application ), is it posible ?
The api i need to use is the database pooling and peer
class. If posible, may i know how to implement it ?

Thank you.

regards,
Kok Choon.

Re: Can i use turbine api in a normal application ?

Posted by "Scott A. Roehrig" <sa...@hotmail.com>.
This is indeed possible and is outlined in the tdk documentation. You need
to create an instance of turbine and then go from there.

Good luck.

Scott

Posted by je...@brel.com.