Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Sean Bridges <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/18 22:30:03 UTC

redirect old zookeeper site?

The first result I get in google for zookeeper points to the old zookeeper page,

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/index.html

Can you get that page to redirect to or link to,

http://zookeeper.apache.org/

I was looking to download 3.3.3, but there is no download link to
3.3.3 from the old site.

Thanks,

Sean

Re: redirect old zookeeper site?