Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jose Marin <jm...@trla.org> on 2011/07/18 21:07:00 UTC

I Can't generate required name spaces when using hand written client.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to writing web services and have the following issue:

I used Axis2 ADB to create a service stub class from a WSDL provided by
a company but am having trouble writing the client to consume the
service. I am using Eclipse IDE to generate and develop my service clients.

The service (one of an entire suite of services) I'm attempting to
consume is a .net service using xsi:types and soap 1.1 (the services are
really old and some of them return DIME attachments).

Everything works fine, when I create the stub class and let Eclipse
automatically test it I see the SOAP generated meets the services'
requirements with the expected old school soap envelope namespace, xsi
namespace, etc.. However, the hand written client does not return the
proper soap envelope definitions not the XSI namespace declaration.

Obviously I'm missing something when I implement the stub but don't know
what it is, it may just be I've reached the limits of my JAVA abilities.

Any pointers, directions, examples, tutorials or help the community may
be willing to provide will be greatly appreciated.

I've already gone over most of the Axis2 tutorials I can find on the web
and still can't get it done, please help.

Thanks all

Jose Marin