Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> on 2001/09/10 18:38:58 UTC

Torque and 2.1

Hi,

If we are going to attempt to use the new torque in 2.x than we should
probably

1) Remove the torque related code from the 2.x tree
2) Create adapter classes (I've only found Criteria so far) so that
   no code has to be changed.

If people agree that we do this are there many things to be aligned between
the torque code in the 2.x tree and the jakarta-turbine-torque repository?

Martin and I are working on the TDK today so if there is agreement that we
use the new Torque in the 2.x branch than it can be cleaned up today as this
is one of the last issues to clear up before releasing a TDK.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org