Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/19 02:24:31 UTC

[Commons Wiki] Update of "Collections/GenericCollections/Contributors" by StephenKestle

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by StephenKestle:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Collections/GenericCollections/Contributors

  === Stephen Kestle ===

- Well, house renovations finally finished 2 weeks ago.  But we're having a baby within the next week, so things are still on hold somewhat.  I should be able to put some time in before August.  Also, this may become part of my day job around then as well.
+ Managing to get stuff done - slowly.

  ==== Plans ====

-  1. Get build working and instructions on wiki (  [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-247 COLLECTIONS-247])
-  1. Update build to include [http://www.easymock.org/ EasyMock] and [http://www.junit.org/ JUnit4]
-  1. Update tests for !CollectionUtils
   1. Expand !CollectionUtils test to cover the generic bounds
   1. Work on [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-242 Equator interface] functionality
-
- I'm also quite pressed for time, so if someone wants to do 1 and 2 and submit a patch, that'd be great.
+  1. Update [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-223 CollectionUtils]
+  1. Work on TransformedMap

  == Contributors ==
  People who want to help, and supply patches, ideas and moral support to the Committers.