Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Charles Simon <ch...@selectbs.com> on 2011/04/06 22:16:25 UTC

request for change

How does one enter a JIRA to request some code be added to PDFBox?

I recently (3/11/2011) posted a comment on the DEV list with the code
that I have tested and requested that it be added in, but that went
nowhere.  I then tried  but could not figure out to get into JIRA to add
a suggestion or request for change.

--

Charles Simon
Principal Software Engineer

Re: request for change

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 06.04.2011 22:16, schrieb Charles Simon:
> How does one enter a JIRA to request some code be added to PDFBox?
>
> I recently (3/11/2011) posted a comment on the DEV list with the code that I
> have tested and requested that it be added in, but that went nowhere. I then
> tried but could not figure out to get into JIRA to add a suggestion or request
> for change.
Please go to [1] and sign up for an account. File an issue for PDFBox. Add as
much information about the requested change as possible. Attach your code as
diff and don't forget to tick the checkbox granting a license to the ASF.
That's it!

Thanks in advance
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa