Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/05/21 14:29:18 UTC

Possible parents of element

Hi all !

I'm trying to use the most recent Cocoon for my project, to follow the fixes
of the milestones versions.
But to keep my components configurations and to keep my project sitemap
"clean" I would like to (until project production) keep it in a project.xmap
file and reference it in sitemap.xmap, this file changing sometimes after a
CVS update/build webapp.

My question is : what is the most efficient way to do this ?
Or what is the best way to keep my own sitemap configuration (components
configurations and pipelines) between two CVS update/build sequences ?

1 - Add <map:mount> element in a <map:pipeline> if possible in the
sitemap.xmap
<map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
        <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="project.xmap" uri-prefix=""/>
    </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>

2 - Some very wonderfull but very secret patch system created just for this
use.
3 - anything else ?

--
Olivier