Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/03 00:46:30 UTC

Re: [EARLY WARNING] Possible Major Bug in gora-cassandra

Hi, Lewis.

Add the question that appeared today at stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28813709/how-to-extract-nutch-2-3-data-from-cassandra-with-gora/28815075

Nutch 2.2.3 + Gora 0.5

We dug until we got here:

WARN mapreduce.GoraRecordWriter - Exception at GoraRecordWriter.class while
closing datastore.InvalidRequestException(why:supercolumn parameter is not
optional for super CF sc)

It looks to me as something related with gora-cassandra-mapping.xml OR
CassandraStore when flush()/close() is called and it starts persisting
fields.

Alfonso Nishikawa