Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2016/01/06 15:20:29 UTC

generating site is broken

Hi!

I tried to re-run the site generation but it blurped at me.
I understand that we might run the JavaDoc from maven, but why do we publish the whole site with it? The site lifecycle is usually way different than the project release cycles. And it’s just much easier to use Apache CMS imo.

Any thoughts?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: generating site is broken

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Can help next week when getting back a computer

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yes, we need to investigate.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.