Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/02/03 20:23:11 UTC

Transition of Torque to db.apache.org

Hi,

I'm going to move the repository ASAP so if anyone has any changes they
want to get then do it now.

I'm going to move the repo at 3pm EST.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Transition of Torque to db.apache.org

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> writes:

>Hi,

>I'm going to move the repository ASAP so if anyone has any changes they
>want to get then do it now.

>I'm going to move the repo at 3pm EST.

As the mailing list addresses seem to change, too, please inform
everyone on the existing torque lists.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen                  INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de           +49 9131 50 654 0        http://www.intermeta.de/

  Java, perl, Solaris, Linux, xSP Consulting, Web Services -- hero for hire
        freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- RHSCLG

Re: Transition of Torque to db.apache.org

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On 3 Feb 2003, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 15:00, Daniel Rall wrote:
> > On 3 Feb 2003, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm going to move the repository ASAP so if anyone has any changes they
> > > want to get then do it now.
> > >
> > > I'm going to move the repo at 3pm EST.
> >
> > +1!  Some web site/docuementation work will also been necessary here.  Any
> > volunteers for this?
>
> I'm taking care of it. A minimal db.apache.org site along with the OJB
> site and Torque site.
>
> > Mailing lists will need to be changed as well.
>
> Brian is helping me flip all the mailing lists.

Eyebrowse archive on nagoya ... let me know when, I guess.

Re: Transition of Torque to db.apache.org

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 15:00, Daniel Rall wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2003, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm going to move the repository ASAP so if anyone has any changes they
> > want to get then do it now.
> >
> > I'm going to move the repo at 3pm EST.
>
> +1!  Some web site/docuementation work will also been necessary here.  Any
> volunteers for this?

I'm taking care of it. A minimal db.apache.org site along with the OJB
site and Torque site.

> Mailing lists will need to be changed as well.

Brian is helping me flip all the mailing lists.

> A redirect to the new site will also be in order.  I've set one up
> (commented out) in preparation for the move.  Please uncomment it when you
> pull the trigger.

Hokay, I'm just working on the repos today. And when Brian can, he'll
flip the mailing lists. I'm sure there might be some hiccups but I'm
home this week so we should be able to iron them out in short order.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.