Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bruno Lima <bl...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/30 02:36:23 UTC

Audio Data Manipulation

Hi, I'm working on a mobile speech recognition system and I'd like to use
the cordova project. Unfortunately the AudioContext won't worked well on my
tests since the current state of the platforms don't gives correct support,
according the general comments on the web. So i  wonder if the Media API
can be extended to be able to manipulate the audio on the fly buffering the
data on bytearray then given the full control over it to developer? Do you
already think about that and/or do you have any plan to implement it on the
future?

Thanks

--
Bruno Lima Cardoso