Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/03/10 15:13:48 UTC

Re: [RELEASE]: preparation for our first release

On 27/02/2012 Andre Fischer wrote:
> Would it make sense to make localization a more continuous process? Like
> adding a step to the build server to collect new strings daily or
> weekly, upload them to the pootle server, and integrate any newly
> translated strings?

It would be nice to have but not necessarily urgent or important: the
most urgent problem is access for volunteers, that is being discussed
separately. For the time being, it would be perfectly acceptable to
establish deadlines, with no need for a continuous process.

Regards,
   Andrea.