Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/08/22 18:55:16 UTC

RE: Seed data (Best Practices)

Is there a best practice document that installs the system with the demo
data then allows you to remove all transactional data?  My main concern
is to already have the GL Account mappings done and then we can just
replace the name of the GLs instead of going through a financial mapping
from scratch?  Any help is greatly appreciated

From: Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Tue, August 22, 2017 5:26 am
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hi James,

You can use readers to load data as required. You can define your own
readers for custom component.
gradlew "ofbiz --load-data readers=seed,seed-initial,ext"

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com