Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Astraport <vo...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/04 13:02:02 UTC

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

And again.
Apache Flex SDK Installer not working - abort installation every time.
I tried all of the above and without result.

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Installer is working again.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by Olaf Krueger <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Astraport wrote
> And again.
> Apache Flex SDK Installer not working - abort installation every time.
> I tried all of the above and without result.

Unfortunately, it seems that there are some issues with the infrastructure.
You may want to follow the dev list for getting some details [1]
Hope this helps!

Olaf

[1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Installer-Problems-td62791.html