Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Zhiwu Xie <zx...@ece.unm.edu> on 2005/06/14 23:39:46 UTC

Re[2]: Summer of code proposal: Lenya-editors

Thank you very much Gregor. Just a reminder to all the proposal will
be due tonight.

Zhiwu

Re: Summer of code proposal: Lenya-editors

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Zhiwu Xie wrote:
> Thank you very much Gregor. Just a reminder to all the proposal will
> be due tonight.

i looked at it, and i think you need to adjust the schedule.

- Week 1 and 2: Inception. Review and if required, study programming
skills and tools. Set up the development environment. Lenya editor
requirements gathering and analysis by pooling and requesting comments
from Lenya developers.

- Week 3 and 4: Study Lenya source code. Continue consolidate the API
requirements. API analysis.

- Week 5: API definition

- Week 6 and 7: Plug-in implementation for either BXE and/or Kupo.

- Week 8: Remaining debugging. Testing, documentation, and review.
<<<

i strongly suggest you allow for more development time, and cut back on
the initial phases.

otherwise, looks good