Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Brian Edginton <ed...@edginton.net> on 2001/02/22 14:50:11 UTC

openbsd port

Is there an active OpenBSD port going on? I have skimmed the non-searchable
archives and not seen any mention of one, and there appears to be a couple
months missing.

Thanks in advance,
 edge

--
Brian Edginton
edge@edginton.net

Re: openbsd port

Posted by Brian Edginton <ed...@edginton.net>.
On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 04:33:34PM +0100, jerome Moliere wrote:
> Brian Edginton a écrit :
>
> Hi Brian,
> I'm not a Xerces developper but I can't figure out the reason for an
> OpenBSD port, can't grab the tarball & compile ?

jerome

 The way the sources are set up there are some architectural differences
defined in the code, i.e. WIN32, Linux, etc. I just didn't want to
reinvent this particular wheel if someone has already started the port
to OpenBSD. Otherwise I will do it.

edge

--
Brian Edginton
edge@edginton.net

Re: openbsd port

Posted by jerome Moliere <ww...@wanadoo.fr>.
Brian Edginton a écrit :

> Is there an active OpenBSD port going on? I have skimmed the non-searchable
> archives and not seen any mention of one, and there appears to be a couple
> months missing.

Hi Brian,
I'm not a Xerces developper but I can't figure out the reason for an
OpenBSD port, can't grab the tarball & compile ?

Cheers
jerome
--
Jerome MOLIERE - World Wide Report