Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2004/06/21 14:32:31 UTC

7 open Bugzilla entries are currently assigned to milestone 1.2:

27905 Save+Exit in BXE using jetty takes forever
29074 Saving modified table content in forms editor fails with val
29083 "Publication" works but browser waits forever
29311 Search field in lower-level articles does not work
29312 Publishing a document does not update index of Lucene
29553 [Build] Problem: Compile first, then copy libraries
29686 Editing of user profile redirects to login screen

To see details use the link with a Bugzilla query on this page:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lenya1.2

0 open Bugzilla entries are currently not assigned to any milestone.
95 open Bugzilla bugs are currently assigned to milestone 1.4.

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: Status: to do for release of 1.2

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>7 open Bugzilla entries are currently assigned to milestone 1.2:
>
>27905 Save+Exit in BXE using jetty takes forever
>

>29074 Saving modified table content in forms editor fails with val
>29083 "Publication" works but browser waits forever
>29311 Search field in lower-level articles does not work
>29312 Publishing a document does not update index of Lucene

this is a feature which we should postpone to 1.3 or 1.4

>29553 [Build] Problem: Compile first, then copy libraries

this is a problem we need to fix I think

>29686 Editing of user profile redirects to login screen

another problem we need to fix I think

the other problems I need to check first

Michi

>To see details use the link with a Bugzilla query on this page:
>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lenya1.2
>
>0 open Bugzilla entries are currently not assigned to any milestone.
>95 open Bugzilla bugs are currently assigned to milestone 1.4.
>
>Cheers,
>Andreas

Michael Wechner