Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Manu <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2020/02/10 11:02:57 UTC

Re: Lucene text index persistent ?

Hi! take a look to
https://github.com/hawkore/examples-apache-ignite-extensions/ they are
implemented a solution for persisted lucene and spatial indexes

Re: Lucene text index persistent ?

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manu,

As I understood you provide a link to samples showing how extensions
could be used. Do you know whether source code for extensions
(persistent text indices, etc.) is available?

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manu,