Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2010/01/21 05:19:52 UTC

Apache River Release 2.1.2

I've updated the Release Notes for version 2.1.2, if y'all want to have
a look, check for typo's etc. I've altered notes on each component too.
Somewhere along the line some of the earlier release docs went missing,
so I've added the comments and bug fix details back into the components,
release notes from JTSK 2.1.

I'll upload the release to my public staging area on the weekend for review.

Cheers,

Peter.

Apache River Test Release 2.1.2 - RAT

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
I'm going to make a minor update AR2 test release on the weekend, anyone
found anything that needs changing?

Is someone able to Run RAT (Release Auditing Tool) for me?

Cheers,

Peter.

Re: Apache River Release 2.1.2