Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/10/08 16:08:28 UTC

[VOTE] Again for explicitHeaderWork (Glen)

Now that the interop4 branch has been merged into head, I am initiating a
new vote to move
explicitHeaderWork into the head.

This work contains:
    * Better rpc/literal support in the emitters and runtime...as described
in previous notes.
    * Support to identify parameters and return values as header values.
    * Support in the serialization/deserialization to read/write values
from the headers.
    * Some minor api additions to the Call object to identify
parameters/return values as headers.

This code does not regress any of the testcases.

Rich Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere & Axis Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Re: [VOTE] Again for explicitHeaderWork (Glen)

Posted by Chris Burnley <ch...@viator.com>.
+1

I need the better implementation of Utils.getOperationQName.

Posted by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development