Posted to users@camel.apache.org by clandestino_bgd <cl...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/03/12 18:56:24 UTC

Camel adapters and spring integration

Hello,
The collection of existing camel components is really impressive.
I would like to use them inside our project which is based on spring
integration.
I see, apache camel has spring integration component, but I could not find a
running example which shows how e.g camel smpp adapter can be used inside
spring integration configuration.

I would be really thankful if somebody has a hint how to do that or point me
to the relevant code example.

thanks,
Milan

Re: Camel adapters and spring integration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:56 PM, clandestino_bgd
<cl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
> The collection of existing camel components is really impressive.
> I would like to use them inside our project which is based on spring
> integration.
> I see, apache camel has spring integration component, but I could not find a
> running example which shows how e.g camel smpp adapter can be used inside
> spring integration configuration.

Ah if you want to call Camel from Spring then that should be possible
if you can do that from a POJO using the Camel ProducerTemplate
you can easily send to a smpp endpoint.

Something like this
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-write-a-custom-processor-which-sends-multiple-messages.html

> I would be really thankful if somebody has a hint how to do that or point me
> to the relevant code example.
>
> thanks,
> Milan

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Camel adapters and spring integration

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can consider to use camelTarget or camelSource to send or receive
the camel message in Spring Integration.
You can find the examples here [1]

[1] http://camel.apache.org/springintegration.html

Willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.