Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2004/03/17 02:37:19 UTC

We are ASL 2.0 Compliant

Finished checking in the conversion -- hopefully nothing breaks. My
unit tests pass as well as before (the ODMG failures still failing).

Am now going through and adding javadocs in various places in
anticipation of 1.0 ;-)

-Brian

Re: We are ASL 2.0 Compliant

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Brian,

thanks for changing the license!
According to the http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html we also
must include a LICENSE and a NOTICE file.
I've added both and also changed the build.xml to include these files in
the distributions.

So now we are ready for approaching the PMC! I'll do that later today.

cheers,
thomas

Re: We are ASL 2.0 Compliant

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.