Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2000/07/12 17:28:04 UTC

Re: Bug in DTMLiaison.java...

Morgan Delagrange asks:
>Incidentally, I thought we were supposed to submit bugs to
>http://xml.apache.org/bugs, but I've never been able to gain access.
>Is the bug database only accessible to certain people?

As far as I know, it's not accessible to anybody. The Xalan 1.1.0
Release Notes suggest mailing to this list (xalan-dev) as an
alternative.

By the way, if anyone is in a bug-fixing mood, they could look into
any of these areas:
1. Namespace handling: functions, namespace:: axis, exclusion
2. HTML special characters, after discussion on this list
3. Error-checking: sub-element rules, function argument counts
Let me know if you want to hear more!
.................David Marston