Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/04/24 07:29:43 UTC

Have you used InstallApacheFlex 3.0 in the last two days?

Hi,

Our usage tracking is showing that folks using the Apache Flex Installer
3.0 are reporting lots of failed or aborted installs on Windows.  If
you've installed an Apache Flex SDK over the last two days or so and
didn't complete the install, can you tell us why?

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: Have you used InstallApacheFlex 3.0 in the last two days?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi

> I wonder if it is related to this:
> http://www.badrit.com/blog/2011/1/27/adobe-air-cannot-connect-to-internet-w
> ith-error-code-2032

Certainly possible given it IE on windows related and our audience is IE shy. Not sure what we can do about it however, other than detect that error code and provide a possible fix to the user.

Justin

Re: Have you used InstallApacheFlex 3.0 in the last two days?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.