Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Phil Pinkerton <pc...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/15 15:04:01 UTC

Secure connection truncated during checkout ?

Is there a solution for this issue or a work around that will not
compromise security ?

During long svn operations such as checkout I am often getting the
following error:

'svn: REPORT of '/subversion/myproj/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read
response body: Secure connection truncated'

The location where I am checking out to is a Windows shared directory
if that makes a difference.

Phil

--
" The fundamental principle here is that the justification for a
physical concept lies exclusively in its clear and unambiguous

Please Feed and Educate the Children... it's the least any of us can do.

Re: Secure connection truncated during checkout ?

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Phil Pinkerton <pc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a solution for this issue or a work around that will not
> compromise security ?
>
> During long svn operations such as checkout I am often getting the
> following error:
>
> 'svn: REPORT of '/subversion/myproj/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read
> response body: Secure connection truncated'
>
> The location where I am checking out to is a Windows shared directory
> if that makes a difference.

See this FAQ:

http://subversion.apache.org/faq.html#secure-connection-truncated

--