Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ash <as...@live.in> on 2009/05/25 11:15:10 UTC

Change Ramp-up period on each request (i.e. dynamically)

 Hi Team,

Is there any way that I can change ramp-up time in each request (i.e. dynamically)?
I want t set ramp-up time 1,2,5,10,20,30,40,50... and so on.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Ashvini

Re: Change Ramp-up period on each request (i.e. dynamically)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25/05/2009, Ash <as...@live.in> wrote:
>  Hi Team,
>
>  Is there any way that I can change ramp-up time in each request (i.e. dynamically)?
>  I want t set ramp-up time 1,2,5,10,20,30,40,50... and so on.

No, but you can include a timer which depends on the thread number,
and apply that to a Test Action sampler in a Once Only controller.