Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "McNaught, Duncan" <Du...@intuit.com> on 2007/05/01 23:00:01 UTC

Perforce Clients problem with continuum.

Hi,
  I'm having a new problem with continuum1.0.3 caused by an upgrade to
perforce server 2006.2 which disallows "/" in client specs.
Continuum uses the path to its working directory in the name for the p4
client (sometimes called workspace).
Does anyone know of a workaround for this problem, or if I can change
the name that continuum uses for the perforce clients?
Thanks and Regards
--Duncan
Intuit Eclipse SCM
303 938 8801x1139

Re: Perforce Clients problem with continuum.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The '/' pb was fixed in Maven-SCM 3 days ago and it will be in the next Continuum 1.1-alpha-2.

A workaround would be to download the latest Continuum snapshot from there: http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/trunk/

Emmanuel