Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2015/07/09 01:07:52 UTC

[DISCUSSION] JEP 238: Multi-Version JAR Files

Hi,

In april, we had a discussion about Multi-Version JAR Files.

Since then, we worked to create a sample project built with Maven, to see how
Maven configuration would currently look like, before trying to create new
features to make more compact configuration and avoid multi-modules creation.

Here is the result:
https://github.com/hboutemy/maven-jep238

AFAIK, the result of this code is a valid MVJar, and this gives a good
overview of a basic Maven recipe to make MVJars.

There is one limitation I have with assembly in the last module: I can't
exclude /META-INF content from every versioned content (ie avoid /META-
INF/versions/*/META-INF in final MVJar).

Is it me or excludes don't work as expected in assembly plugin?

Regards,

Hervé

Re: [DISCUSSION] JEP 238: Multi-Version JAR Files

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
that's it: I couldn't find this in assembly descriptor configuration

fix merged

thank you Robert

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
         <unpackOptions>