Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2020/12/18 01:54:31 UTC

[NOTICE] Should the 0.8.0 version be considered for release?

Hi all,

If there are features that need to be contributed, please make progress in
advance and do more unit tests before incorporating.

This time we found several bugs, provided Cli production and consumption
start, and some optimization measures will also be contributed in the near
time.

Thanks

Re: [NOTICE] Should the 0.8.0 version be considered for release?

Posted by Yuanbo Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
starting release progress

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Hi all,