Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 12:21:38 UTC

Karma on svn

Hi,

I tried to commit something on whirr trunk and I am getting the following
error:

Sending
 trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/whirr/ByonClusterController.java
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: access to
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1365445/whirr/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/whirr/ByonClusterController.java'
forbidden

Can someone make sure that my svn account is properly configured for whirr
access?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

Re: Karma on svn

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karel,

thanks for the response. Using git with the repository listed in the jira
did the trick.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*