Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Mark Poole <mp...@apache.org> on 2013/04/25 03:57:12 UTC

MSDN for Bloodhound

Hey,

I remember a while ago we where given access to MSDN for testing on windows
platforms. I no longer seem to have the details. Can someone please contact
me off list with the login?

Thanks,
Mark.

Re: MSDN for Bloodhound

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 25.04.2013 08:43, Matevž Bradač wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't have the login details, but I just filed for MSDN access yesterday through this form:

Yup. It's available to all ASF committers.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej

Re: MSDN for Bloodhound

Posted by Matevž Bradač <ma...@digiverse.si>.
Hi,

I don't have the login details, but I just filed for MSDN access yesterday through this form:

matevz