Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2007/01/17 18:21:57 UTC

Image button

I cannot get the image button (made from 4 images defined in the skin
css) to work. The Button is rendered by the core renderer. I use the
faces-config.xml from the archetype.

	<application>
		<!-- Use the Trinidad RenderKit -->
		<default-render-kit-id>
			org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core
		</default-render-kit-id>
		<message-bundle>resources</message-bundle>
	</application>

Re: Image button

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
âh,