Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 17:20:41 UTC

range query on dates

Hello,

how can I make a query to bring documents between timestamp begin and
timestamp end, given that I have stored my dates using
DateTools.timeToString(long)?

Best regards,

-C.B.

Re: range query on dates

Posted by Kapil Chhabra <ka...@naukri.com>.
In my applications, I have stored the dates as YYYYMMDD to make it
simple and easy. Works just fine for me.

regards,
kapilChhabra

Re: range query on dates

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I'd search this mail archive for DateTools, this has been discussed
repeatedly and you'd get lots and lots of info.

Erick

Re: range query on dates

Posted by Doron Cohen <DO...@il.ibm.com>.
There is an example in TestDateFilter