Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/20 08:03:55 UTC

Re: DITA Advice?

On 11/16/05, Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> So.. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive (or preferably open source)
> DITA content editor? Our experience shows that the need to edit XML
> by hand discourages participation.

Just searching through Google found me this:

http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/archives/0507/techwhirl-0507-00396.html

> Also is there a way to integrate DITA with a Wiki-type system? I'd
> really love to take documentation out of the CVS and put it on Wiki.
> This would be ideal for collaborative docs writing.

Like, say, a DITA-to-Confluence sort of plugin? That would be nice,
wouldn't it? Google gave me this:

http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-5926

Does anyone else on the list have any other pointers or suggestions?

andrew