Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Amr Khaled <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 19:13:58 UTC

building a web service over shindig

How are you all ?
I hope you are Shindiging well ;-)

I have a question please and hope you can help me.
Can I request Social data from Shindig through Java Web Service? and how to
do that ?

thanks in advance

--
Amr Khaled
Faculty of Computers and Information

Re: building a web service over shindig

Posted by Gonzalo Aune <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amr,

i've using Axis in an implementation of Shindig for a Project in my company,
we replaced the *Services with our implementation and the *Fetchers too to
use a Fetcher to retrieve information using web services, and in the other
project of course we use an Axis Server to return all the neccesary data to
the shindig container and then we get the HTML output which Shindig
generates.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Posted by Amr Khaled <en...@gmail.com>.