Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/20 16:08:10 UTC

PR-s are Piling up!

Dear all,

Please take some time and review PR-s. They are piling up.

Thank you!

RE: PR-s are Piling up!

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,

In order to anticipate before 11.,I would like to use new apidoc, https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1532.
This may allow some time to check for Jenkins build adjustment. The resulting look and feel is http://bits.netbeans.org/apidoctest/

I mess up the conversation on the https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1270 by my perfect git(hub) actions.

Best Regards
Eric

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Re: PR-s are Piling up!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
I would do these tasks immediately, I just don't know exactly what needs to
be done -- I don't know what needs to be done and I really appreciate the
work you and Eric have done in simplifying and smoothing out the release
process, but currently I do not know how it works. For me, best would be
complete instructions or maybe a virtual meetup where we go through
everything together, until then the people who can complete this 11.2
related process here are few in number, I think...

Gj

Re: PR-s are Piling up!

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Re: PR-s are Piling up!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Re: PR-s are Piling up!

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

AW: PR-s are Piling up!

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Will have a look into the PR from Jan Lahoda about the simple UI for textmate stuff. I know it is still in progress but testing as early as possible is good anyway 😊

Thanks for the ping! Will be looking through them. :-)

Gj

Re: PR-s are Piling up!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.