Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yariel Ramos Moreno <yr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu> on 2007/02/08 14:51:29 UTC

Action and ActionForm in popup window

Hi all:

>From a page in my struts application, I need to open a popup window with some fields to pick up some values. I created an ActionForm with the filed's properties and an Action asociated to it. The problem is that when I try to open the popup the following exception is raised:
Cannot retrieve mapping for action /criteriosOferta ......

In this line:

It is possible to do that? Any idea of how fix it?

Thanks in advance...

Re: Action and ActionForm in popup window

Posted by Joe Germuska <jo...@germuska.com>.
Yariel:

Your struts config looks good.  I can't guess why you'd have different
results in a popup vs. a regular page unless you are perhaps using different
modules or somehow have the webapp deployed under two contexts with slightly
different configurations.  Have you done a full clean reinstall, restart app
server, etc?  I suggest that not because it's likely to actually fix
anything, but sometimes going through the complete process helps you
methodically make sure your application is in a consistent state.

not sure what else to suggest...

Joe

--
Joe Germuska