Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> on 2008/05/14 22:20:10 UTC

*.rake files not being picked up in 1.3.0?

Since upgrading to 1.3.0, the buildfile doesn't seem to be picking up
all my *.rake files in root/tasks directory.

Is this a known change that I missed? Do you now have to explicitly
include rake files?

--
-Shane

Re: *.rake files not being picked up in 1.3.0?

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.
Thanks Victor....that helped.

Posted by Victor Hugo Borja <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shane,

--
vic

Quaerendo invenietis.

Re: *.rake files not being picked up in 1.3.0?

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.

--
-Shane

Fwd: *.rake files not being picked up in 1.3.0?