Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/12/18 17:49:04 UTC

release in progress

status update: I'm doing a release. It may turn out to have the number 0.90.1 or 0.90.2. Now that the ASF have locked down the ability to delete tags or branches, every time the maven release plugin does something unexpected it contaminates the repo.

I've forked off a private repo in gitub and am trying to get the plugin to do things there instead; if it works I can copy over the changes. Otherwise its more manual work in the release process, i'm afraid.

Anyway: code frozen, just getting that release process working properly remains