Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by Seunghyun Lee <sn...@apache.org> on 2019/01/31 06:04:40 UTC

Can we blacklist the mails from GitBox for dev mailing list?

Hi Apache infra team,

I'm Seunghyun who's working on Pinot incubating project. We are getting a
lot of spam mails from GitBox on all changes in Github and this makes the
mail archive hard to find the useful discussion. Can we blacklist GitBox
from sending mails to dev@pinot.apache.org?

Please refer tot he following mailing list.
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@pinot.apache.org

Best,
Seunghyun

Re: Can we blacklist the mails from GitBox for dev mailing list?

Posted by Seunghyun Lee <sn...@apache.org>.
I somehow missed this. I filed the ticket to INFRA.

Best,
Seunghyun

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
This hasn’t changed, I think.

Seunghyun, you can open a JIRA on INFRA to request that.

Posted by Seunghyun Lee <sn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.